PB Signs are committed to reducing our impact on the environment, and Sustainbility is one of our key business values. It is our policy to:
- Recycle as much waste material as possible including a scheme set up with our supplier Amari to recycle our clients’ unwanted Acrylic Screens.
- Avoid the use of paper wherever possible. For example, sending invoices and quotes via email as PDF files.
- Recycling equipment and material that are no longer of use to the company or customers. For example, giving away items such as computers and printers that we no longer use.
- Recycling printed materials where possible.
- Keep energy usage low. For example, making use of low energy light bulbs throughout and ensuring that computers are shut down after work.
- Reuse waste paper (from the printer) where possible, making use of the blank side for notes, etc.
- Purchase products made with recycled paper. For example, paper towels, printer paper.
- Purchase products with a lower environmental impact. For example environmentally safe soaps and detergents.
- Use low impact transport for travel to and from work and travel for business. For example, we use public transport to attend meetings and offer a Cycle Scheme to encourage staff to cycle to work or to carpool.
- Avoid unnecessary travel by making use of instant messaging, video and audio conferencing, telephone, and email.
- Offering a wide range of eco-friendly signage products such as PVC-Free banners and Recyclable signage to meet our clients’ environmental targets.